Friday, February 23, 2007

A stray thought and resulting weird rambling

I had a vision of love as perfect as diamonds and pearls and crimson rosebuds with lips shying to bloom.
Its’ other face -poison and cataclysm.

I wish to fall in love with the shy stranger on the train going nowhere.
To feel the clichéd trails of emotions that everyone professes to have felt but could find no adequate words to express how and from where it came
To experience the magic that comes out of communication that needed no words but a shared understanding in a pregnant glance
Feeling that odd pulse of desire and the sorrow in knowing that life will never be the same thereafter
I dream of the love that bleeds my heart dry, that makes the very flesh ache
The love that when it leaves, feels like a million violent shards is there in place of what used to be me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Plus Ultra said...

This is the 3rd time I am putting in words here, they somehow dont get published! Please urgently send me 10 line profile of yourself so that I can link you in my multiply site, along with that please also send one poem which you think is your best thus far, post to http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com Terma Kasih

3:27 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

I owe your words the hope I have now in finding that love has its brightness

9:38 PM  
Blogger Plus Ultra said...

Hi.I am still waiting, this post is two months old! Hope you are well and still writing powerful stuff, all the best to your hubby, kianseng

4:24 PM  
Blogger Plus Ultra said...

Hi, Nothing New, whatever happened to the Muse?

3:22 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Its been awhile I know ..but I hope you are well ..start writing as I miss to read it

2:24 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

its been awhile ... Glad to see you back ...

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Art and Poetry said...

You have a very nice blog. I am looking for links, would you like a link?
My blog is:
Qantum Art and Poetry.

Bye!

5:59 AM  
Blogger man in painting said...

Nice play of words..
they love to dance
in and out,up and down
liked your blog.
me too blog
wishes..
MIP

3:23 AM  
Blogger Amalendu said...

I kind of feel proximity with your words...I feel like stealing all the words and arrange those in same order.....thanks...

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home